Job Opportunity Information
Area Sales Manager
Portland, OR United States
Monday, January 29th 2024
Deadline to apply
This position is not just about sales; it’s about being a key player in shaping the future of clean tech and contributing to the growth of one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry. As the Area Sales Manager, you play a pivotal role in driving the company’s sales objectives within your designated geographical area. You will contribute to developing comprehensive business plans and strategies for specific products and target markets. Maintaining a pulse on market trends, you conduct thorough sales forecasts, ensuring alignment with company financial objectives.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Visit existing and potential clients to offer products/services and to elaborate on product features.
• Contact current and potential customers via cold calls and emails and arrange meetings to secure sales deals and contracts.
• Maintain CRM system with current and potential customer information.
• Monitor sales and profit for each account.
• Prepare account profiles for company accounts.
• Present periodic reports on sales operations to the VP of Sales.
• Responsible for the input of sales records and customer accounts into the CRM.
• Conduct research to identify new sales and product opportunities and trending consumer needs.
• Be aware of competitive activities within major accounts.
• Be aware of competing technologies, market changes, and market opportunities.
• Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, agents, and other partners.
• Continued account management for customers after project closure, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a seasoned Sales Manager, you approach challenges with determination and are committed to exceeding targets. Your exceptional communication and presentation abilities set the stage for effective client engagement. With a strong analytical acumen, you effortlessly interpret contracts, identifying potential risks and liabilities. You are enthusiastic about contributing to renewable energy and environmental technologies and thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing industry.
Additional qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or business-related discipline. Credentials from a commercial sales training program are a plus.
• 3-5 years of sales experience; experience in the following industries is a plus: Biogas/Anaerobic Digestion, Waste/Wastewater Treatment, Oil and gas, or Agriculture.
• Proven ability to meet sales quota with a successful track record in the capital markets.
• First-class consultative sales skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Good technical background in the product area.
How to apply
Submit resume here: https://recruiterflow.com/truecalling/jobs/116