Job Opportunity Information
Biogas Business Developer (Boston, MA)
San Francisco, CA - USA
Thursday, October 12th 2023
Deadline to apply
Join TotalEnergies USA as a Biogas Business Developer in our San Francisco or Boston office.
At TotalEnergies, we are convinced that biomethane has a role to play in the energy transition, both as a low carbon alternative to natural gas and as a fuel for land and maritime transportation. They therefore increase our investments to contribute to the development of this renewable gas.
INTERNATIONAL CONSIDERATION: TotalEnergies regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S.
The Business Developer accelerates the development for the deployment of new methanization units or the expansion of existing units in operation in USA. They will demonstrate strong customer orientation and are attentive to customer satisfaction in terms of quality, time, cost and compliance with contractual commitments. They will ensure the transition of the projects from development/structuring to construction and operation with the right local resource organization and proper asset management contracts execution. Theye support strategic forecast and studies about the long-term value for RNG on the US market.
- Master’s degree of Business or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in RNG required
- Deep understanding of RNG projects development is mandatory
- Good knowledge of the local RNG business
- Areas of expertise: Project / program management with a focus among Technical, Economics, Project Finance
- Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary to engage local stakeholders
- Synthetic and analytical mind, strength of conviction, perseverance
- Negotiation skills
- Flexible mindset and autonomy are needed
- Leadership to deliver and execute development
How to apply
To apply click on the "Link to Opportunity" button or through the company's LinkedIn page.