Business Development Manager
Friday, July 15th 2022
Deadline to apply
The company is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to reinforce its sales and marketing group to benefit from the surge in activity in the waste gas valorization industry in North America. Pyro Green-Gas technologies are state of the art and being used in a multitude of green gas production plants in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth with the VP of Business Development
- Development of new contacts and inquiries and pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Researching prospective accounts in target markets
- Assistance to the proposal preparation and cost estimation
- The negotiation with end customers and the closing of contracts
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, brochures, social media communication and various sales tools
- Represent the company at trade shows and conferences
- Preferred candidate will have an MBA/ process or chemical engineering background with previous experience in the sales and marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strength in customer relationship, target orientation and technical curiosity will be the key attributes required.
- Knowledge in biogas to RNG solutions will be preferred.
- Bilingual candidates (English and French) will be preferred.
- 5 – 10 years of previous experience in the sales and marketing of process equipment and systems and other industrial capital equipment packages will be preferred.
How to apply
Please contact by email email@example.com or by calling (514) 347-3767