Job Opportunity Information
Customer Success Manager
Fredericton, New Brunswick - Canada
Wednesday, September 13th 2023
Deadline to apply
anessa works to improve environmental issues in Waste Management by introducing a new way of analyzing and optimizing the utilization of organic waste and agricultural leftovers to produce biogas and subsequently convert it to Renewable Natural Gas and renewable Electricity. Our goal is to help the industry to start more viable and sustainable biogas projects globally. We are looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to join our dynamic team to help us take our company to the next level.
Save the Planet, at a Profit
The Customer Success Manager is an essential role at anessa and is responsible for developing and executing nearly every aspect of customer success. This position will work closely with customers at all stages of their life cycle, from implementation and initial value to renewals and expansions. This includes user onboarding, adoption, training, and support. The Customer Success Manager functions as our customers’ trusted advisor and bridges the gap between the solution that anessa is building and the challenges the biogas industry faces. Additionally, the CSM will support in scaling our customer success team.
This role reports directly to the Chief Technical Officer and is the voice of the customer within anessa, providing feedback from our customers to our product team, ensuring timely issue resolution and value add features.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our clients, ensuring timely resolution of all inquiries and concerns.
- Work with clients to address their project needs using the anessa software suite of platforms.
- Closely monitor client satisfaction, taking proactive action to address any issues, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our services and offerings, identifying opportunities to upsell or cross-sell to current clients.
- Create and maintain a growing database of client information and interactions in our CRM system.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Develop and conduct client training sessions on our services and offerings.
- Develop customer satisfaction and feedback strategies with monitoring customer support KPIs and metrics to track team goals.
- Create and maintain training materials through our CRM Knowledge Base and third party software.
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline, Environmental Science or a related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to interface with customers at all levels of an organization.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
How to apply
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org