Job Opportunity Information
Engineering Co-op, Renewable Gas
Surrey, British Columbia - Canada
Tuesday, February 13th 2024
Deadline to apply
The Engineering Co-op Student will work on various assignments related to renewable gas project development, which will provide opportunities for engagement with engineers, operations staff, managers and others in different departments in the organization. The assignments will provide an understanding of projects involving renewable gases and low carbon fuels such as biogas, hydrogen, lignin and syngas associated with FortisBC’s Clean Growth Pathway.
The work will consist of various assignments related to renewable gas project development such as:
- Supporting feasibility studies and preliminary design development
- Preliminary equipment sizing and selection
- Compiling data on industry technology trends
- Analysis of operational data
- Completing life cycle analyses
- Ongoing operational data reporting
- Bachelor of Engineering Student (Mechanical or Chemical) – Third or Fourth year preferred
- Enrolled in a Co-op program
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience or knowledge with process-modelling software
- Competence in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- This is a full-time temporary student co-op opportunity with an 8 month term starting in May 2024.
How to apply
To apply click on the "Link to Opportunity" button or through the company's LinkedIn page.