Job Opportunity Information
Feedstock and Business Developer - Northeast USA
Rhode Island (Remote)
Monday, July 31st 2023
Deadline to apply
Expand the earnings potential of existing Anaergia digestion facilities through marketing organic waste diversion services, renewable gas sales and fertilizer production. Develop add-on and new build-own-operate facilities to recycle organic wastes in the Wastewater and Municipal Waste sectors.
Expand the earnings potential of existing Anaergia digestion facilities through marketing organic waste diversion services, renewable gas sales and fertilizer production. Develop add-on and new build-own-operate facilities to recycle organic wastes in the Wastewater and Municipal Waste sectors
- Drive value from existing and new waste generating clients through contracting and relationship management.
- Identify new Build-Own-Operate and system solution capital sale leads; manage relationships with owners, managers, business leads; shepherd lead through contract execution.
- Manage technical/regulatory/contractual development activities with support from back office technical and financing resources.
- Review and refresh marketing efforts, expand in existing markets, develop new market penetration strategies.
- Manage development of build own operate opportunities including permitting, feedstock agreements, offtake agreements, lease agreements through completion and contract execution.
- Serve as primary relationship and communication channel with waste sector clients
- Collaborate extensively with engineering, finance and construction partners.
- Actively assist with retention of existing customers.
- Automate processes where possible and ensure that historical data can be recaptured and utilized for future proposals where appropriate
- Lead negotiation including preparation of agreements and possible structuring of financing solutions with support from home office.
- Monitor and communicate new products, industry trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses, and lessons learned
- Develop and monitor project development budget
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. Engineering or other STEM field preferred
- MBA preferred
- 2 to 10 years in industry-related business development, project development, solid waste, logistics, fertilizer industry, or sales engineering.
- Proven track record and demonstrated aptitude with project development, contracts management.
- Preferred experience with waste management sector, material handling, logistics, or fertilizers.
- Technical understanding of wastewater, biogas, anaerobic digestion and/or municipal solid waste.
- Knowledge about local and national regulations for waste diversion and recycling, especially within the organics sector.
- Expert understanding of all MS Office tools and ability to adapt to new digital tools
- Excellent negotiating, networking and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
How to apply
Submit your application through the link described in "Link to Opportunity" or or through the company's linkedin page.