Job Opportunity Information
Field Service Engineer-Hydrogen
Janesville, Wisconsin - USA
Thursday, September 21st 2023
Deadline to apply
Are you ready to take on a rewarding role in the exciting world of Alternative Fuels solutions? ANGI is seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Field Service Engineer to contribute to their mission of promoting sustainable energy solutions in the Alternative Fuels Industry.
- Safety and Continuous Improvement: Prioritize safety and promote awareness throughout all aspects of your work. Engage in continuous improvement efforts to enhance our services and stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Equipment Validation: Ensure that CNG equipment installations conform to codes, regulations, and industry standards. Apply your expertise to validate the compliance of alternative fuel systems, including Biogas and Renewable Natural Gas (RNG), and Hydrogen with utmost precision.
- Testing and Troubleshooting: Conduct rigorous electrical and mechanical testing, as well as field service and repairs. Utilize your problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve issues promptly, ensuring optimal performance of compression equipment, including those related to Hydrogen and Natural gas applications.
- Customer Training and Support: Serve as a trusted advisor to customers, providing comprehensive training on maintenance procedures and technical support for troubleshooting. Your expertise in alternative fuels and Biogas/RNG applications will help our customers maximize the benefits of sustainable energy solutions.
- Documentation and Reporting: Thoroughly document all test results and commissioning activities, ensuring accurate and detailed records. Analyze data and generate insightful reports that contribute to root cause analysis and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Education and Experience: Possess a one-year certificate from a college or technical school, or have 1-2 years of related experience and/or training. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered. We are open to training candidates who demonstrate a strong motivation and potential in the field.
- Technical Skills: Demonstrate mechanical, electrical, and PLC experience. Familiarity with high-pressure gas systems is preferred, showcasing your ability to work with diverse energy sources.
- Travel Availability: Be prepared for frequent travel as part of your responsibilities. You must be eligible to work in the United States and able to obtain a US passport.
- Commitment to Excellence: Strive for excellence in everything you do, with a strong dedication to delivering high-quality service to our customers. Your commitment to alternative fuels and Biogas/RNG applications will drive our success in creating a sustainable future.
How to apply
To apply click on the "Link to Opportunity" button or through the company's LinkedIn page