Field Services Technician
Tuesday, February 14th 2023
Deadline to apply
This opportunity is within our Field Services department. Our Field Service Technicians are responsible for performing a wide range of service and maintenance duties on an extensive range of industrial equipment relating to anaerobic digesters (or landfill gas wellfields) and biogas compression and treatment systems. In addition, this role supports the balance of the organization including the construction, operation, and service and maintenance needs of both the plants we own, as well those we service for others.
This position is paid on a fixed hourly rate up to 40 hours per week with additional hours worked paid as overtime. The company also provides a comprehensive benefits package, expense reimbursement, and access to all necessary PPE, tools, and training. There is significant opportunity for advancement within the company including full-time salary based supervisory positions.
Required Experience & Skills
• Familiarity with, and ability to install, repair, service and maintain industrial mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and/or plumbing equipment.
• Experience operating typical light construction equipment such as man-lifts and fork trucks.
• Capable of taking direction, working independently, and operating as a team.
• Ability to plan, organize and schedule service work.
• Ability to confidently make decisions, troubleshoot and solve problems.
• Ability to order parts, supervise sub-contractors, and assist in proposal development.
• Project a positive attitude with co-workers and maintain a professional relationship with clients.
• frequent travel including overnight stays. Travel is typically by ground (and occasionally by air).
• frequently working and/or travelling on evenings (and occasionally on weekends).
• frequently working outdoors (and occasionally indoors) in a variety of farm and industrial environments.
• potentially strenuous physical labor.
• a valid driver’s license.
Preference will be given to those with 5+ years of applicable / relatable experience, especially those with experience servicing industrial equipment relating to biogas, RNG, anaerobic digesters, natural gas compression and treatment systems, and/or natural gas pipelines. Additional positions are available for those with wastewater and/or solid waste (landfill) operations – especially those with digester or landfill gas processing experience. Familiarity with instrumentation and automation including PLCs, HMIs and SCADA systems is a plus.
How to apply
Indeed at https://www.indeed.com/job/field-services-technician-8370209509ac9d67