Job Opportunity Information
Head of Gas Treatment Unit
Tuesday, October 3rd 2023
Deadline to apply
The SUEZ Air & Climate team is made up of more than 140 professionals around the world who have been collaborating for more than 25 years with customers and the public administration, helping to improve air quality, and providing innovative solutions against climate change.
In this context, SUEZ Air & Climate Spain needs to recruit a manager for the gas treatment department.
Reporting to the Director of Air Quality & Climate Spain, the person chosen will be responsible of the whole Gas Treatment department management and the leadership in the implementation and maintenance of projects related to the treatment of odours, emissions and biogas treatment and upgrading in waste treatment / wastewater treatment industry.
- Comprehensive project management, from initial kick-off to final handover and commissioning
- Contract management, planning, costing, purchasing and invoicing
- Direct contact with suppliers and customers
- Supervision and preparation of technical documentation
- On-site works supervision
- Analytical and problem-solving skills during the execution of projects
- Direct coordination with front office, back office, coordination of business activities.
- Minimum studies: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in industrial, chemical, or mechanical engineering
- Minimum experience: at least 3 years in an industrial environment. Ideally with previous experience managing projects focused on the assembly and maintenance of equipment/processes/plants/ventilation in waste or water treatment plants
- Languages required: Spanish and English (advanced level)
- Driving licence
– Organised, committed and resolutive person is a must
– Proactive in the development of the mission of the position
– Ability to teamwork
– Good communication skills
How to apply
To apply click on the "Link to Opportunity" button or through the company's LinkedIn page.