Job Opportunity Information
Ottawa, Ontario - Canada
Tuesday, October 17th 2023
Deadline to apply
An individual who lives the Convertus values of Care, One Team, and Creativity. Someone who thrives on problem-solving and collaborating with others, and someone who is committed and passionate about our mission to preserve the planet for future generations by giving resources new life!
The Process Leader is responsible for overseeing an effective and efficient composting process; ensuring organic waste is converted to high-quality compost or other beneficial products in a safe and efficient manner within the requirements of the site permit and contracts.
• Knowledge of composting processes and process installation(s) preferably experienced in biological processing of organic waste streams.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in sciences or related field (biology, chemistry, environmental engineering, etc.).
• Clear understanding of the value of compost and its by-products.
• Two years’ experience with SCADA and different types of measuring and control technology.
• Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, SCADA, ERP).
How to apply
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org