Job Opportunity Information
Process Engineer- Technology Application
Thursday, February 23rd 2023
Deadline to apply
What We Offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click on the link to learn more about Evonik from our employees:https://careers.evonik.com/en/about/meet-the-team/
- Initiate and develop process designs for the processing and separation applications primarily for gas separation membranes
- Consult with Business line technical and business teams to align on technical solutions and offerings.
- Engage with technical experts on developing external and internal client’s project requirement
- Simulate process application simulations and optimize solutions suitable for Evonik technologies
- Engage with internal and external customers to understand project technical roadmap and deploy winning technical solutions
- Collaborate with group experts for application sizing and cost estimates.
- Engage with technical experts to develop feedback for product development and product application teams
- Actively engage in new technology development process and provide optimized process technology designs.
- Prioritize and develop application solutions based on critical needs.
- Analyze and troubleshoot process problems to make continuous and permanent improvements.
- Ensure in compliance with company and industry standards.
- Successfully completed university degree (Bachelors or Masters) in chemical engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years experience of working with gas membranes (or similar) required
- Basic understanding of process application development and deployment
- Hands-on experience with process simulation software (Hysis,Aspen Plus)
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Improvisation, coordination, and organization skills
- Proactive, flexible and good sense of responsibility
- Strong written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel 15% – 25% of the time
How to apply
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com