Job Opportunity Information
Wednesday, January 10th 2024
Deadline to apply
As our Production Leader, your mission is to efficiently turn organic waste into high-quality compost and beneficial products. Ensure safety, adhere to site permits, and meet contractual obligations as you lead our team in making a positive impact on the environment.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like:
• Master daily routines including shift changeovers and coordination meetings, to enhance overall site functionality.
• Lead daily activities, ensuring Loader Operators strictly adhere to batch mix recipes, filling schedules, and safe material handling as directed by the Process Leader.
• Ensure strict adherence to the Project Agreement, maintaining compliance with guidelines and contractual obligations.
• Plan and coordinate on-site logistics, actively engaging in meetings with key partners.
This job is for you if:
• You hold a post-secondary degree or diploma in sciences or related fields (biology, chemistry, environmental engineering, etc.
• You have at least 2 years of experience with a hands-on approach, willingness to walk the floor and lead by example.
• Your technological skills are a strong fit, including MS Office, SCADA, and ERP.
• You are open to learning, and not afraid to make mistakes / ask for feedback.
• Knowledge of composting processes and process installation(s) within the organic waste industry would be a great asset.
• You hold a valid Driver’s License – it is a requirement.
How to apply
by email to email@example.com