Job Opportunity Information
Port Coquitlam, British Columbia - Canada
Proficient in Portuguese, Spanish and English a strong asset
Wednesday, March 29th 2023
Deadline to apply
Reporting to the VP, Operations, the Project Manager is instrumental to successfully completing any project or program at SYSADVANCE. Their daily responsibilities include aligning projects with business objectives, constructing detailed work plans, managing teams, achieving milestones, and communicating the results to stakeholders.
The Project Manager is accountable for planning and allocating resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle. All of this takes place within the framework of achieving SYSADVANCE’s goals, achieving our vision and excelling in customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope, budget, quality, and schedule.
- Lead the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control and closure process groups of assigned projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Manage relationships between clients and stakeholders.
- Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools.
- Manage risk management analysis to reduce project risks.
- Accountable for project cost performance and reporting using Earned Value Management.
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Sponsor or CEO
- Possess strong knowledge of project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile.
- Experience in project management within a strong matrix organization in a directive style PMO.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or related field from an accredited institute.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is required.
- Proficient in Portuguese, Spanish and English a strong asset.
How to apply
Application through our HR email: HR_NA@sysadvance.com
Please attach CV and Cover letter.