Job Opportunity Information
Sales Business Development
Tuesday, November 1st 2022
Deadline to apply
- Develop and implement the overall sales strategy of Terravest Renewables to increase year over year market share and outperform our competitors regardless of market conditions
- Provide market input to product development activities to ensure competitiveness
- Pursues opportunities to expand Terravest Renewables profile and client relationships.
- Accountability for meeting or exceeding Terravest Renewables annual sales targets and sales gross margin targets, which you will help create
- Remain proficient in the technical aspects of all Terravest Renewables products and services
- Cross-promote products and services available across Terravest Industries
- Build effective working relationships with all other Terravest stakeholders
- Call on and develop high level decision maker relationships within the Western Canadian Energy Industry.
- Assist in promoting all Terravest products across your network.
- Develop and manage sales contracts
- Advise on suitable project payment terms and milestones
- Assist in negotiating final contractual terms with the customer
- Present proposals to the customer
- Ensure proposals are constructed in accordance with generally accepted industry practices
- Provide feedback on pricing with a goal of obtaining the work while maximizing margins.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Business development experience within the renewable energy sector is strongly preferred
- Excellent relationship building, communication & interpersonal skills;
- Track record in consultative selling techniques;
- Good workload management skills; must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strong operational focus;
- Outstanding Customer Service skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm, solve problems, be courteous with customers and take responsibility for outcome.
How to apply
Please contact by email email@example.com or by calling 418 780-4001