Job Opportunity Information
VP of Biomethane Supply and Logistics
North America, Work-From-Home
Tuesday, January 31st 2023
Deadline to apply
The VP of Biomethane Supply and Logistics will be responsible for leading deal origination and structuring efforts to acquire biomethane (RNG) that is used in iogen biomethane supply chains. The role will focus on North American opportunities, where you will be expected to grow and lead a team of direct reports to support substantial growth of the business unit.
Identify, target, develop, and maintain relationships with biomethane (RNG) supply and logistics related market operators including equipment suppliers, investors, producers, CNG vehicle dispenses, pipeline companies, and related service providers.
- Work closely with key RNG producers and investors to understand their strategies and to identify mutually beneficial strategic solutions.
- Develop and articulate value propositions for RNG suppliers and investors, and manage the sales cycle through conversion to executed transactions.
- Originate, assemble, and oversee RNG supply transactions that lead to fuel credit generation and clean fuel sales deals for both compliance programs and the voluntary markets, and can, where appropriate, opportunistically swing between alternative markets.
- Lead deal formation, integration, and execution in consultation with internal Iogen teams, and coordinate deal execution with all the corporate functions (e.g., finance, risk tax, legal, ops, etc.);
- Research, analyze and propose go-to-market sourcing strategies, including but not limited to new geographic regions and RNG types.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in the energy or agricultural commodities space originating, structuring, negotiating, and executing sometimes complicated contracts.
- Deep understanding of renewable natural gas markets and biofuel compliance programs for North America with some familiarity for Europe.
How to apply
For more information, or to apply to this position, please send email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the position title in the subject.