Job Opportunity Information
VP of Business Development
Fredericton, New Brunswick - Canada
Wednesday, September 13th 2023
Deadline to apply
anessa, works to improve environmental issues in Waste Management by introducing a new way of analyzing every Anaerobic Digestion opportunity. Our goal is to help industry to start more Anaerobic Digestion projects around the world. We are looking for a talented Senior VP of Business Development to join our dynamic team to help us take our company to the next level.
The VP of Business Development is responsible for providing leadership, develop and implement the company sales and marketing initiatives through effective strategic planning, establish goals and KPIs as well as management of an effective sales program. This senior level position is also responsible for providing management leadership, training and oversight for our sales team. The individual will report to the President & CEO.
anessa is a growing company with high expectations, a dynamic team and experienced leadership operating out of Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more importantly, the opportunity to be part of an exciting journey to save our environment.
- Act as a senior member of the management team in business planning and execution.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s vision and strategy; assists in ensuring that the organization maximizes its short, medium and long term profitability.
- Contribute to the development of our innovative products and the go-to-market strategy of those products.
- Build and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the market, market size and competitive environment. Complete competitor market analyses.
- Lead the development of a data driven sales program.
- Create and manage sales operating budgets.
- Contribute to company branding and company communication materials.
- Contribute to sales and promotional related materials and events.
- Participate in industry events, national and international association meetings.
- Oversee the execution of sales.
- Lead the sales team and take overall responsibility for sales results.
- Develop, lead and manage annual sales plan and goals.
- Lead the effort for large/complicated sales.
- Develop business leads and convert leads into opportunities. Prioritize viable opportunities to maximize sales.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs and results and adjust as required.
- Recruit, coach, mentor, review and hold accountable all sales personnel.
- Other duties as required.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Business with a focus on Sales with a background in science and engineering.
- High degree of proficiency in sales processes & methodology and sales funnel management.
- 7 or more years of experience in sales and/or business development, preferably in a business to business environment.
- Experienced in communicating a vision and a business strategy internally and externally.
- Strong understanding of customer experience in a business to business environment.
- Ability to interface with customers at all levels of an organization.
- Experienced in creating and planning Sales strategies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, dynamic, creative team player.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency for goal achievement.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
How to apply
Email resume to email@example.com.