5th European Conference Future of Biofuels
October 24 - 25, 2023
After last 2022 successful edition, we have great pleasure to invite you to 5th European Conference Future of Biofuels taking place on 24-25 October 2023 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Along with the European Commission's REPowerEU plan, released in May 2022 in response to energy market disruptions from Russia's invasion on Ukraine, EU aims to rapidly reduce dependence on Russian fossil fuels by 2027. Also with EU’s maritime fuel law to curtail shipping emissions and its sister regulation in the aviation sector, the EU sets the level of acceptable emissions and curtails them over time. Aiming to be serious drivers for biofuel market development.
This year we are focusing on production and implementation of biofuels and future fuels in maritime and aviation sectors to speed up their decarbonization. Other points of focus are: development of new supply chains, latest trends and perspectives for low carbon fuels in fuels mix but also new production technologies, refineries case studies and more. The event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshop style discussions and networking. Gives an opportunity to showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry.
Europe’s oil/gas independence & green transition
- European and world markets outlook
- Biofuels market development – perspective for next 10 years
- Overview of European and national policies – FuelEU, Fit for 55, REPowerEU
- Global acceleration of biofuels production – new wave
- Best practice examples of meeting emission neutrality goals
- Production and use of alternative fuels in aviation and marine sector
- Digitization in biofuel industry
- Overview of production technologies of cellulosic ethanol, ammonia and hydrogen
- Bunkering, storage & handling technologies news