Projects’ inability to address root causes of real and perceived negative effects of RNG plant’s implementation may result in project development delays and even a project’s cancellation.
Social acceptability of RNG (biomethane) projects is one of the barriers for current RNG (biomethane) industry development not only in Canada but abroad.
To understand the particularities of RNG projects, BiogasWorld produced several resources to help project developers including:
- Report of particularities of RNG social acceptability and suggestions on how to address the concerns
- Guidelines for four types of RNG facilities with specific advice
- Brochures on RNG and its benefits for different facilities types
All resources are available in English and French.
- English resources: RNG Social Acceptability
- Ressources en français: Acceptabilité sociale des projets de GNR
This project has been partially funded by Natural Resources Canada’s Clean Fuels Awareness Program.
For more information, please contact
Natalia Bourenane, General Manager, BiogasWorld, at email@example.com