Friday, December 9th 2022
Deadline to apply
Process Engineers are leaders, problem solvers, and bridge builders. They provide technical process support for the entire project team and work closely with our clients to deliver exceptional results. You will be accountable for executing technical strategies throughout the project lifecycle and will directly impact the Scovan customer experience. Collaboration and interaction with your team will be paramount in ensuring exceptional results for our projects and our clients. This includes collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, project controllers, vendors and suppliers.
- Be a part of a dynamic team working with the project manager to execute process engineering responsibilities on challenging and innovative energy projects.
- Lead and execute a wide range of process engineering assignments.
- Contribute to design reviews and project meetings.
- Review and understand scope of work to implement exceptional process engineering techniques and solutions.
- Analyze complex technical issues and propose strategies and recommendations for mitigation.
- Pursue engineering excellence. Be relentless in pursuit of opportunities to automate, optimize and advance productivity and efficiencies that help reduce overall costs and increases the quality of the project scope/engineering deliverables.
- Ensures that the project execution is in accordance with the Scovan Professional Practice Management Plan (PPMP).
- Identify potential operational barriers and improve on the reliability of our project deliverables.
- Communicate, Interface, and collaborate effectively with manager, project team, vendors, and clients.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technologist
- APEGA Licensed Professional Engineer (P. Eng).
- Minimum 5 years of applicable process engineering experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, advanced knowledge of Excel is a benefit.
- Proficient in common industrial facility deliverables including:
- PFD & PID Development
- Design Basis Development
- Mechanical / Process equipment specification and design
- You come with a technical engineering background and have exposure to project management responsibilities in your past roles.
- To take ownership of the results and to work to improve future results.
- Take initiative, advocate and exemplify teamwork, innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Experience in emerging energy fields is a definite asset.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills and the ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with a diverse range of partners.
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast.
- A willingness to fail and learn.
- Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback and can constructively give it as well.
How to apply
Please contact by email email@example.com or by calling +1 (403) 705-6830