European Biomass Conference & Exhibition
June 24-27, 2023
EUBCE 2024 is now open for abstract submissions.
Submit your abstract and get the chance to connect with biomass experts from all over the world and to discover what is so unique about EUBCE:
- It is a place where the state of the art and latest achievements can be discussed, presented, and debated.
- There is a broad topical coverage from science and technology to industry, products, applications, operations, economics, business models, markets, policy, and so on!
- The whole sector is genuinely covered.
- It is an excellent place to get an overview on everything that matters in biomass.
- A meeting point for biomass specialists from around the world.
- Presentations here allow science to be openly accessible to all.
- It is a perfect place to find opportunities for new ideas and collaborations.
The Scientific Conference Topics are:
- Topic 1 Sustainable resources for decarbonising the economy
- Topic 2 Sustainability, impacts and policies
- Topic 3 Biomass, bio-based products and bioenergy integration
- Topic 4 Biomass conversion for bioenergy
- Topic 5 Biomass conversion to intermediate bioenergy carriers and sustainable biofuels
- Topic 6 Biomass conversion to bio-based products and chemicals
The Industry Track will be relevant than ever
The Biomass Industry and closely related research work are invited to submit abstracts on the following industry dedicated topics:
- Topic 7.1 Sustainable biomass production and carbon management for industrial applications
- Topic 7.2 Biomethane production
- Topic 7.3 Advanced biofuels
- Topic 7.4 Advanced biofuels – Aviation
- Topic 7.5 Coprocessing biomass intermediates in refineries
- Topic 7.6 Innovative production of bioproducts and biochemicals