Go Net Zero Energy
October 17-18, 2024
Go Net Zero Energy Summit is an annual B2B event which brings together major energy players, cleantech innovators, EU regulators and everyone who is working towards the zero-carbon transition in the energy industry.
Three key reasons why industry leaders and decision makers participate in this event:
1️⃣ Top quality agenda designed with the guidance of our Advisory Board that consists of leading experts and practitioners in the energy transition & decarbonisation
2️⃣ Practical focus: insights into real case studies, best practices, and success stories from the energy transition pioneers
3️⃣ Unrivalled networking opportunities and audience participation formats including: brainstorming sessions, a start-up competition, a welcome networking reception and a gala cocktail reception.
Who is the event for?
- Oil & gas companies working towards the energy transition / net zero
- Renewable energy companies including wind, PV, hydro and more
- Technology providers, engineering companies and equipment manufacturers active in clean tech
- Hydrogen companies
- Policy makers and NGOs
- Financiers and investors active in green projects
- Business consultancies and law firms